Citroen C15 Romahome-project for sale

Moderators: comando, 71dormy, johnant, itsme, 65CA

classic
Site Admin

Citroen C15 Romahome-project for sale

Postby classic » December 29th, 2015, 6:26 pm

1990 Citroen C15 Romahome project

I bought this deserving C15 to save it from the scrapman. It had been stored in an old factory for around a decade and I hope someone can carry on the work I’ve already started to put it back on the road.

This is a project rather than a get-in-and-drive classic camper, but it has the makings of a great little home-from-home. It drives and stops, but really needs a full service and, of course, MoT testing. It has had:

A recent battery
New alternator
Four new Firestone tyres

All service parts are available from GSF, ECP and local motor factors so running this on a daily basis won’t be a problem.

When I bought it both driver and passenger door windows had been broken, as had one of the rear door Perspex windows. These have all been replaced.

More importantly the floor has had new welding, with corroded metal cut out and replaced, and Waxoyled to prevent rust starting again.

The interior is clean and tidy and all there, with little in the way of damage. The original passenger seat has been replaced with a Recaro.

The cooker, fridge and sink are all functioning as they should. And, unusually for one of these models, a towbar is fitted.

I’m hoping someone will take this little project on and complete it.

Please remember it will need trailering away. I can give you the name of a local car mover who charges reasonable rates and is very reliable.

£975 ovno

Tel: 01269 862715 (West Wales, near Carmarthen)
romahome1.jpg
romahome1.jpg (23.13 KiB) Viewed 2881 times

romahome2.jpg
romahome2.jpg (24.02 KiB) Viewed 2881 times

Return to “Vehicles For Sale & Wanted”