1980 Bedford 2.3 Petrol - Autosleeper CB22.
· Good condition for its age.
· Original fixtures, fittings and upholstery.
· Well fitted interior with Shower/toilet.
· Kitchen with twin hob, grill, oven, 3-way fridge, Valiant hot water boiler for shower and sink. Trumatic heater.
· 4 Berth, (2 double or 1 double and 2 single), wardrobe and ample cupboard space.
· 240V Mains hook-up with 3 interior 12 volt lights and 2 sockets.
· Comes with awning for either side or rear. Insulated front Silverscreen.
· Good tyres all round.
· Cylinder head converted to run on unleaded petrol.
· 90,000 miles. Full service history. Recently serviced with MOT till April 2016.
· Drive away, ready to go.
· Classic, one of the last ten built.
It breaks our heart to sell this beautiful van that has served our family for 25 years, taking us all round England, Scotland, Wales, Ireland and Europe. Unfortunately, forced to sell due to lack of time and ill health. Some TLC required.
£3000 ovno. Call Gordon 07951215909 or email email@example.com
(Located London/Essex border)
1 post • Page 1 of 1
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest