Malvern Classic Car Show.

Forum for general chat

Moderators: comando, 71dormy, johnant, itsme, 65CA

classic
Site Admin

Re: Malvern Classic Car Show.

Postby classic » October 17th, 2010, 5:39 pm

Oh Tony, is'nt it always the way, no matter how many spares you carry with you :( It is often something you have'nt got with you that breaks, or the part you thought was correct does not fit; happened to me more than once :x
It was great to see you and your chums once again, look forward to meeting up next year, roll on spring 2011 :lol:

65CA

Postby 65CA » October 17th, 2010, 7:25 pm

Shame I was ahead of you because I was carrying an emergency fanbelt that you cut to size, and I passed through Banbury on my way home!
Still lurking in the lay bys.

65CA

Postby 65CA » October 17th, 2010, 7:27 pm

By the way, if I organise a camp n natter for next April at the new campsite near Ivinghoe Beacon in Beds whos up for it?

catone

Postby catone » October 17th, 2010, 9:09 pm

I thought I had one of those fan belts that can be cut to size but do you think I could find it. Its surpriseing how many cubby holes there are in a CA which could be hiding something which you dont want at the time.
I did find the fan belt next day, it was in my Landrover at home.

catone

Postby catone » October 17th, 2010, 9:27 pm

I could be up for april. But I try to take Caity out on the national drive it day, not sure which sunday it falls on next year but as you know its around 24rd April . Some times the Vauxhall heritage museum in Luton is open that weekend as well. So planning to be busy that weekend.
Just let everyone know nearer the time Thanks for now CATON

65CA

Postby 65CA » October 18th, 2010, 7:09 am

I was thinking about having it on the weekend of the Heritage Centre open day so that anyone coming froma distance could make the trip there without having a long journey beforehand, clever eh!
Still in the early stages though, I have asked the campsite if they would allow a rally and if they offer a discount for clubs as the site is quite expensive, but lovely.

itsme

Postby itsme » November 7th, 2010, 4:05 pm

Hi, Sounds interesting, Any chance of full details so we can include in the mag? :D

65CA

Postby 65CA » November 7th, 2010, 7:12 pm

[quote="itsme"]Hi, Sounds interesting, Any chance of full details so we can include in the mag?

No! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

This camp n natter looks like being similar to your van........ a non starter!
The campsite does not want to play ball with regard a sensible charge for a rally. They want £17.00 per person per night!!!! A ridiculous amount to charge.
The owner says he has had no complaints about prices, but as the site has only just recently opened he would`nt have had complaints because he has yet to have any customers, nor will he at those prices.
I shall endeavour to find another local site with sensible rates and let you have the full details.
Would you come? ;)

itsme

Postby itsme » November 10th, 2010, 6:32 pm

Depends what the date is, I've booked Hatton, with lots of bookings already for Easter.
This sounds really interesting though, expect my other half will be interested if it doesn't clash.

65CA

Postby 65CA » November 10th, 2010, 8:33 pm

I would make sure it does not clash with any other events.........but we have just had an offer on a house purchase agreed, again! in Wisbech Cambs so it may be in that area or even on our own land!!!!! Watch this space ;) PS. Love to hubby

Return to “General Chat”